Tuesday

BIO: Who Am I?


 Who Am I?

My name is Darrell G. Wolfe:
  • I am a Servant Son of my Father God, My Lord Jesus, and my Friend Holy Spirit!
  • I am a Husband to my Flavia, Father to my Sons, Uncle to my Niece, and Son to my Parents
  • I am a Teacher, Coach, Trainer, Leader, Mentor
  • I am a  Blog Writer, Published Author, Content Writer
  • I am an Audio Engineer, Singer, Song Writer, Musician
  • I am... Whatever else my Father asks me to be
Some Random Things About Me:
  • I enjoy making Excel Sheets (Just For Fun!)
  • My favorite foods are Cheeseburgers and Thai Food!
  • I read/study constantly, any topic I can... 
  • Sci Fi Geek!

What have I done?

  • Professionally:
    • Restaurant Server for 9 years
    • Banking and Personal Finance for 8 years: 2004 - Present
    • Other Things here and there

What am I doing?

  • Serving God by:
    • Loving my Wife and Kids
    • Working toward a degree in Audio Engineering
    • Writing as often as possible
    • Studying every topic I possibly can, to keep my mind sharp
    • Helping People Succeed in life (both professionally and as a writer)

Where am I going?

I don't know all of it...

Here are some ideas for the time being:
  • Grow in Grace!
  • Love my Family !
  • Finish Audio School
  • Give More Time to Church
  • Write More Consistently
  • Publish More Books
  • Yada Yada Yada... Become a Billionaire (and give ridiculously to God's Kingdom)!!!




My Blogs

Mission:

Providing the tools you need to enter Into Good Success!


This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observeto do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shaltmake thy way prosperous , and then thou shalt have goodsuccess .